The Disastrous and Inevitably Insecure Kusinera is happy to share with the The Weekend Kusinera this simple Fish Fillet in Lemon Butter Sauce recipe.
I did this last night all from my imagination and a tip from Yummy magazine for the sauce -- and surprise, surprise, it turned out quite okay.
1 pack Dory fish fillet (containing three fillets)
flour (for dredging the fillet)
salt and pepper to taste
1) Melt butter in slow heat. (I used about half a bar)
2) Cook capers in butter for about two minutes then set aside
3) Fry the Dory fillet (about two minutes each side)
4) Squeeze some fresh lemon while the fillet is cooking
5) Add some butter again before removing the fillet from the pan.
6) Serve immediately
(you may also add asparagus as side dish)
(photo from italiankitchensecrets.blogspot.com. Apologies apologies as I was not able to take a photo of last night's dish)